Meet the Team
Vision: Empower and lead the TLI team to become engineers of learning experiences and sustain the harmony of the FDR digital ecosystem.
Purpose: To build our professional learning community ensuring the support and enhancement of teaching and learning @FDR and the wielding of innovative tools & practices which contribute to the school's mission.
Mission: Our mission is to give FDR community members access to quality innovative educational experiences that transform teaching & learning.
Vision: To establish FDR as a global exemplary institution in innovative education.
Learning Innovation Coaches will:
- Model the skillsets and dispositions of a contemporary learner through the use of technology, social media and advanced personal learning networks
- Support teachers in their action learning, growth and development of new and enhanced instructional practices.
- Walk the talk of educational innovation through online and face-to-face interactions with faculty and in the spirit of a continued alignment with FDR learning principles.
- Activate and coach teacher-innovation champions so that teachers become change agents of their teams
- Stay up-to-date with research-based, learner-centered instructional strategies and assessment approaches & tools to address the diverse needs and interests of all students.
From left to right: Rubén Grados, Juan Carlos Urdanivia, Magaly Mora and Ana Maria Olivares.