The Parents' Association (PTA) is an organization that both represents and includes all Roosevelt parents. There are no dues or membership fees.
Volunteers are always welcome! If you are interested in finding out how to become involved in the PTA, please contact the PTA Office atpta.
PTA Purpose (as stated in its Bylaws):
To strengthen the Roosevelt community and foster a sense of unity among students, parents, teachers and staff in support of the school's mission.
- Promoting the welfare of students through parent involvement in school and student activities. Bringing together families of different nationalities by promoting understanding and cooperation, without discrimination.
- Promoting school spirit and pride.
- Promoting school's core values.
- Facilitating respectful communication.
- Supporting fundraising activities of the school.
- Supporting the improvement of the school's services.
Keep up to date about activities, seminars, conferences, parent coffees and other school events through:
Soledad Sui Co-President
Andrea Lopez Co-President
Claudia Diaz Treasurer
Evangelia Bouna Secretary
María Isabel Mendoza EC Liaison
Monica Borjas ES Liaison
Meritxell Thorndike ES Liaison
Susan Becker MS Liaison
Nicola Johansson HS Liaison