Credit and debit card surcharge: USD $3.50
Where to buy:
Wednesday, May 1 School is closed (Labor Day)
For Interbank deposit (bank & online)
To comply with event permits and catering logistics,
Thank you for your understanding.
- Local Ticket Sales: Reception Desk
- Local Ticket Sales: Interbank branches
- Local Ticket Sales: Interbank online
- Local Ticket Sales: Other Banks
- Online Credit Card Ticket Sales
The Reception Desk is located inside the Administration Center (upon entering the Main Gate, turn left of the Performing Arts Center building).
- You may pay with cash and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners. )
- If paying by credit and debit card, there is an additional surcharge of USD $3.50.
Reception Desk hours are:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
You may reach us by telephone by calling the direct phone number for Alumni Luncheon information at +51 1 619-9321 during office hours.
INTERBANK OFFICE BRANCHESGo to any Interbank location and request to make a payment deposit to: "Colegio Roosevelt: Almuerzo de Ex-Alumnos"
- When you pay the bank will ask for a Code which is your Class Year in order to register for the Alumni Luncheon.
- Once you make the payment at Interbank, you MUST send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
• Name, Last name and Class year per attendee
- Very Important! Interbank has a surcharge of $1.50 per ticket.
- If you are buying more than one ticket, you must pay individually to ensure each name is registered.
INTERBANK on sale now!
Log in your Interbank account online and go to "Pago de Recibos"
Follow these steps:
- Click on "Pagos"
- Click on "Colegios"
- Choose your bank account on "Cuenta de Cargo"
- Select: Empresa - "Colegio Roosevelt"
- Select: "Servicios: ALM Ex Alumnos"
- Enter you first and last names and class year . If your name and class year are not included in your payment, you will NOT be added to the Attendees List. Once you make your online payment at Interbank, you MUST e-mail the "Constancia de Pago" to email@example.com to confirm.
You may purchase your ticket from other banks online with:
Código Interbancario 00312600300016555501
Instituto Educacional Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Please make sure to send the "Constancia de Pago" to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your first and last name and class year.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail from us.
For VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS AND DINERS PAYMENT (the cost per ticket is $83.50 which includes a surcharge of USD$3.50*) , please click the following link:
Once you submit the form send an email to email@example.com with the following information (if you have paid multiple tickets please send the information for each attendee):
- Transaction Confirmation
- Class year
- Name and Last Name
- E-mail contact information
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
Alumni Luncheon tickets are non-transferrable.
If you cannot attend the Luncheon and would like to receive a full refund, you must cancel BEFORE Thursday, April 25 and by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail the Alumni Relations staff at email@example.com or call the direct telephone number for Alumni Luncheon information +51 1 619-9321.
- We strive to ensure a safe and fun Alumni Luncheon for all attendees. However, we urge all attendees to be responsible of their belongings at all times.
- Colegio Roosevelt and the luncheon service providers will not be held responsible for any lost items during the during and after the event.
- The Alumni Luncheon is an event that celebrates Roosevelt friendships, school spirit, camaraderie and networking.
- Any luncheon attendee that behaves inappropriately and/or compromises the safety of others will be dismissed immediately from the event grounds by our security staff.
- Limited parking will be available. Consider carpooling and/or hiring transportation to and from the event for your safety and that of others. Thank you!
ALUMNI LUNCHEON - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As always, we will host the Alumni Luncheon in the Roosevelt campus. This year, the luncheon will be held on the Soccer Field next to the Temporary Parking Lot in the High School Area. Entrance to the Luncheon will be through Gate 03 (cars only) and Gate 04 (pedestrians only). Please stop by the check-in table to receive your name tag.
- Welcome cocktail beverage
- Hors d’oeuvres / appetizers
- Peruvian and International gourmet lunch buffet
- 9 hours of non-stop music and fun
- Hora Loca entertainers
- ALL fees for event services, structures and permits, medical and security personnel.
*FYI: Colegio Roosevelt does NOT profit from this event.
The ticket price covers the TOTAL cost of the event.