Alumni Luncheon 2017
Roosevelt Helps USD $100
Credit and debit card surcharge: USD $3.50
Where to buy:
For Interbank deposit (bank & online)
To comply with event permits and catering logistics,
Thank you for your understanding.
- Local Ticket Sales: Reception Desk
- Local Ticket Sales: Interbank branches
- Local Ticket Sales: Interbank online
- Local Ticket Sales: Other Banks
- International Ticket Sales and Reservations
The Reception Desk is located inside the Administration Center (upon entering the Main Gate, turn left of the Performing Arts Center building).
- You may pay with cash and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners. )
- If paying by credit and debit card, there is an additional surcharge of USD $3.50.
Reception Desk hours are:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
You may reach us by telephone by calling the direct phone number for Alumni Luncheon information at +51 1 619-9321 during office hours.
INTERBANK OFFICE BRANCHESGo to any Interbank location and request to make a payment deposit to:
- When you pay, you MUST give your name and class year in this transaction in order to register for the Alumni Luncheon.
- You must submit your name at the time of payment, or else you will not be added in the Attendees List.
- If you are buying more than one ticket, you must pay individually to ensure each name is registered.
INTERBANK on sale now!
Log in your Interbank account online and go to "Pago de Recibos"
Follow these steps:
- Click on "Pagos"
- Click on "Colegios"
- Choose your bank account on "Cuenta de Cargo"
- Select: Empresa - "Colegio Roosevelt"
- Select: "Servicios: ALM Ex Alumnos"
- Enter you first and last names and class year . If your name and class year are not included in your payment, you will NOT be added to the Attendees List. Once you make your online payment at Interbank, you MUST e-mail the "Constancia de Pago" to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm.
You may purchase your ticket from other banks online with:
Código Interbancario 00312600300016555501
Instituto Educacional Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Please make sure to send the "Constancia de Pago" to email@example.com along with your first and last name and class year.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail from us.
A surcharge of USD $3.50 will be added on all credit and debit card transactions.
Please send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Card holder name
- Credit card number
- Type of card
- Expiration date
- Class year
- E-mail contact information
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
Alumni Luncheon tickets are non-transferrable.
If you cannot attend the Luncheon and would like to receive a full refund, you must cancel BEFORE Thursday, April 20th and by contacting us at email@example.com
E-mail the Alumni Relations staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the direct telephone number for Alumni Luncheon information +51 1 619-9321.
- We strive to ensure a safe and fun Alumni Luncheon for all attendees. However, we urge all attendees to be responsible of their belongings at all times.
- Colegio Roosevelt and the luncheon service providers will not be held responsible for any lost items during the during and after the event.
- The Alumni Luncheon is an event that celebrates Roosevelt friendships, school spirit, camaraderie and networking.
- Any luncheon attendee that behaves inappropriately and/or compromises the safety of others will be dismissed immediately from the event grounds by our security staff.
- Limited parking will be available. Consider carpooling and/or hiring transportation to and from the event for your safety and that of others. Thank you!
ALUMNI LUNCHEON - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As always, we will host the Alumni Luncheon in the Roosevelt campus. This year, the luncheon will be held between the tennis court and the new Roosevelt Commons building, which is right next to the High School Building. Entrance to the Luncheon will be from the Main Gate (Av. Las Palmeras 325). Please stop by the check-in table to receive your name tag.
- Welcome cocktail beverage
- Hors d’oeuvres / appetizers
- Peruvian and International gourmet lunch buffet
- 9 hours of non-stop music and fun
- Hora Loca entertainers
- ALL fees for event services, structures and permits, medical and security personnel.
*FYI: Colegio Roosevelt does NOT profit from this event.
The ticket price covers the TOTAL cost of the event.
From year to year, the ticket price increases an average of 12-15% as ALL event expenses also increase.