Frequently Asked Questions
- What calendar does Colegio Roosevelt follow?
- How long is the school day?
- How do children get to and from school?
- Is the entrance fee deposit refundable?
- When should I submit an application for admission?
- When will applications close for a given school year?
- How does Colegio Roosevelt transition students from schools with a different academic year, such as those in the Southern Hemisphere?
- Can we meet with an individual principal, teacher or counselor during our visit to the school?
- My child has been accepted. What are the next steps?
If you have any other question that was not covered, please contact the Admissions Office at admissions or complete the Inquiry Form.