Credit and debit card surcharge: USD $3.50
Where to buy:
Wednesday, May 1 School is closed (Labor Day)
For Interbank deposit (bank & online)
To comply with event permits and catering logistics,
Thank you for your understanding.
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
Alumni Luncheon tickets are non-transferrable.
If you cannot attend the Luncheon and would like to receive a full refund, you must cancel BEFORE Thursday, April 25 and by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail the Alumni Relations staff at email@example.com or call the direct telephone number for Alumni Luncheon information +51 1 619-9321.
- We strive to ensure a safe and fun Alumni Luncheon for all attendees. However, we urge all attendees to be responsible of their belongings at all times.
- Colegio Roosevelt and the luncheon service providers will not be held responsible for any lost items during the during and after the event.
- The Alumni Luncheon is an event that celebrates Roosevelt friendships, school spirit, camaraderie and networking.
- Any luncheon attendee that behaves inappropriately and/or compromises the safety of others will be dismissed immediately from the event grounds by our security staff.
- Limited parking will be available. Consider carpooling and/or hiring transportation to and from the event for your safety and that of others. Thank you!
ALUMNI LUNCHEON - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As always, we will host the Alumni Luncheon in the Roosevelt campus. This year, the luncheon will be held on the Soccer Field next to the Temporary Parking Lot in the High School Area. Entrance to the Luncheon will be through Gate 03 (cars only) and Gate 04 (pedestrians only). Please stop by the check-in table to receive your name tag.
- Welcome cocktail beverage
- Hors d’oeuvres / appetizers
- Peruvian and International gourmet lunch buffet
- 9 hours of non-stop music and fun
- Hora Loca entertainers
- ALL fees for event services, structures and permits, medical and security personnel.
*FYI: Colegio Roosevelt does NOT profit from this event.
The ticket price covers the TOTAL cost of the event.